Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Angry Birds Mania




I started playing Angry Birds on my PC a few weeks ago. It's so thrilling to get all three stars in a level. I think why this game is so popular is that the effects of gravity pull seem so real. At first, it just seems like throwing birds around, no biggie. But then as you play on, you realize there is some thinking required. I am currently on "The Big Setup" level 7.  This is one game I've found after a long time that I can play on for hours.


The red one is the classic and basic angry bird. They're basically angry because their eggs have been stolen. I was really inspired to do more than just have their wallpaper in my phone and on my computer. So I went to the mall and got some red, black, white and yellow felt and put together a red angry bird plush. The tutorial I followed mentioned an orange beak but I preferred the yellow one. As the bird started coming together, the whole family got excited. Mom was actually awake at night to see what the final look would be like. I got really confused as to how I'd get all the stitching from inside. Took me about two hours to figure that out. But it was worth it. Here he is!




Now is that an angry bird or what. ;)


*Update* I just finished all the levels on my PC game. Will I try for all three stars? Maybe. :)

8 comments:

  1. wowww sheza...u did a good work..angry birds ppl SHOULD you hire...YESSS..THEY SHOULDD...u can make these..thts pretty neat...did u stuff it with anything? no comments about the game..i no wins it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww :D I stuffed it with old pieces of cloth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whAt a waste of time... btw from where you get the game on pc ??? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! He looks so wonderfully crabby! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks :D Your tutorial was just what I was looking for!

    ReplyDelete