Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

And summer it is again

I started sleeping late and waking up early. It was weird since I don't have much to do all day. And then it hit me. I am sleeping normal hours a day. Around 8. It's just that in winters I was sleeping above 9. =D
And so, sadly, summer is here. I'm glad this summer in Karachi, I'm not out on the roads or anything. Seriously, whenever I visit University I always think, how the heck did I come all the way here for all those years EVERY SINGLE DAY?!
One last trip still remains for collecting my degree.
So I'm free these days. I was kind of freaking out the past few weeks. Sending out CV and everything. But now I'm like, why not just take the easy way and relax?
Problem is people kind of abuse that. Oh, she's FREE, they assume they can just ask me to do anything and I won't be able to say no. I have to keep in mind handy excuses for getting out of stuff that I simply do not feel like doing. But they're so randomly unexpected that it takes me a while to figure out what to say. Poor me.
Is it that important to be doing something at all times? It's not like I'm not doing anything. It's just that I don't have a job. =P
I have a month more in Karachi, so I'm planning to kick back and enjoy while I can.

1 comment:

  1. exactlyyyyyyyyyy .... u r sooo true yaar , if i m free and i wanna enjoye this time of life then wts the problem with ppl , why do they keep asking me all the time , WHAT R U DOING THESE DAYS , huhhh !!!

    whateva u wrote, i felt like i m reading my own thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete