Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Pet Society changes





The new pet society look; things I noticed:
- More coins when we visit friends
- The pet can be included in photos of the room
- The chest has a way of organizing things kept
- 3000 extra coins (the best part)
- The village look is all new, I wonder if we'll have that tree shaking way of getting coins anymore. Guess not, since the pet doesn't actually move around town. The cursor does =P
- The feature to check who's active and visited has been removed =(
- I have yet to find where the cleanliness level of the pet can be seen, has it been removed?

Oh and by the way, I wonder if this zynga and playfish copying each other is actually any use. I saw "gangster city" by playfish. We all know where that's been copied from. ROFL.

1 comment:

  1. I have the same questionzz ... !!! but it looks more wider and 3000 coins is bonus ^_^

    ReplyDelete