Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sewing and Cooking!

I sewed my first felt toy yesterday. :i It's a doll. I stuffed the body with cotton and used blanket stitch all around.


Deciding the hair for Betty was tricky since I didn't have any yarn. The first hairstyle I had for her made her look like a nun. =P So finally I came up with this:



Sewing the little dress for her was delightful! :d

I came across my barbie's furniture and Betty cooked herself a meal.....




.....and then she took a nap! ;)



Doll pattern used is from here.

I also tried a little cooking today and made spicy deep fried chicken. It turned out to be awesome. :e All thanks to Tehniat's recipe here. :)

This is my first attempt at cooking probably and I'm going to try more things soon! Keep checking back! :) :r

3 comments:

  1. Wow! The doll has "sewn out" to be pretty well;)

    Oh I love that little kitchen area, so so cute!!

    You came up with a nice hair idea, pretty clever ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwiii...this all is sooo cute!!*me likes*

    ReplyDelete