Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Small Crochet Pouch

I've been practicing my crochet for the past couple days. And I've finally managed to make something that is actually of some use. I have learnt single crochet and discovered that many things can be made with it. I do plan on learning other stitches but for now, I'm having so much fun trying out this. So this little pouch I made today took me about three hours. And I'm very happy with the results.


I think this one is going to go to my little cousin Nozzles (as she likes to call herself. :))



4 comments:

  1. I'm SO happy to see this post.. Loved it. I'm glad you are learning it so fast. Masha'Allah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zabardast! And yes there are so many little projects you can make with single crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both inspired me so thanks ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful one :) Remind me of my Dadi Maa's crochet where from she used to give me 1-2 Rs. coins :)

    ReplyDelete