Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Scented Candles ♡


I have recently caught the bug of buying candles. Especially scented ones. In a closed room it is easy to not realized how stuffy it has become so I shall make good use of these. Below are the ones I have been loving.



I have always loved Betty Crocker's French Vanilla cakes and this candle is surely something yummy as a scent.



I was not too sure about this Mountain Berry scented candle but these were half the price of the Glade one so I didn't want to let go.



Swoon. I love cinnamon scent. 


Last but not least, I tried to create a home-made candle using this idea but didn't cut off the wick right so I cheated and put a small candle in there. Still I think it looks very pretty at least.

What are your favorite scented candles?

No comments:

Post a Comment