Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Felt iPOD Cozy

Since I started work with felt, my family has been requesting things. The first two things that I sewed were simple enough. Then I decided to make an ipod cozy for my sister's ipod. I didn't want to go for the plain rectangle design so I chose star shape. I wanted to make it like a pouch as well as something she can use for viewing her ipod screen without having to take it out. It took me more time and effort than I had imagined. I also learnt and practiced the blanket stitch. Cutting out the portion of the screen and the wheel was the most difficult part. It's not perfect but my sister likes it. So here you go, here is the ipod cozy that I made with felt:


If you'd like to give it a try yourself, here's the tutorial that I followed for the most part.

9 comments:

  1. Sheza its so adorable. I can't believe you've done three projects in just two days!! that's amazing.Just keep it all going !! I loved the background fabric in the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute .. <3 love it ... and we would like to see some more things as well ..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutlely adorable yar!! . Well done! ...:D..

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is adorable! great work specially for a third attempt only =) (Y) keep sewing and posting =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks :)) im glad it turned out good. trying out more things now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is SWEET girl ;)
    keep going, we need to see more of this coming along :)

    ReplyDelete