Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What To Do With Floppy Disks

I have more than a dozen floppy disks in the house from the time they were really in use. I would have probably thrown them away but I'm glad I didn't because here I found a way to make felt boxes using these useless floppies. It was just a matter of sewing pouches for each disk and then stitching them all together. I used the daisy flower pattern for the design. And its turned out to be nice enough, if I do say so myself.



With the bad bad backache I've come down with, I'm glad I have sewing to keep me distracted during the day. Ammi has a backache as well. When I finished my box she was sitting on the sofa in front of me and she said,"Dikhao." And I tried to get up and hand it to her then I went, "Err you could just look at it from here for now." It was actually kind of funny. 


8 comments:

  1. beautee-phul....keep the good work goin..(Y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats some awesome stuff coming from you . I totally love this piece <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zabardast again! . Baree qabil hogai ho sheza :D ...wat are u going to put in this? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. u know when i made this i wasn't sure what to put in it hehe. ive put all our hair clutchers for now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you did with my tutorial, the daisy flower is awsome! Hope your bachache gets better!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you sooo much!!! your comment made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay now this is some seriously awesome work! (Y)=)

    ReplyDelete